2012年4月16日星期一

Last wish pb? or last wish ba?

In the works of building my pvm/ uber smiter and was wondering what would be the better choice for my weapon. First thing i am choosing Lastwish so i dont have to wear dracs, and instead i can rock LOh..

I have a 6os pb right now i could make it in, but what about dmg. The would hit maybe <170 , but its base ias is great. If i go Ba, the damage would be 340+. Wearing Loh is probally the only other form of IAS i would get besides my fanat. With the might aura active and my fanat arua, would i really have a harder time killing with a pb? Or is it a matter of seconds faster? Im wearing Coh so i dont have boost from fort.

One other question, should i sacrifice the Coh and get a fort? if i do that i would have to switch guillieams with kiras. Is that a better option for ubers? The reason i ask is i only have a teenie tiny bit of wealth left so i cant try both.

Thanks in Advance|||In my opinion, use the PB. You're not pushing the IAS needed to max frame smite with a zerk, and you have to add points to dex for max block anyways. As for the damage between Zerk and PB, in the end it might save you a few seconds but CB takes care of the Ubers till the very end. I doubt you will notice any difference in the uber killing speed between PB and Zerk. +PB being faster means faster initial LT procs. Once LT is up there isn't a problem, only a problem till that first LT. I have had many times I had to tele away and head back to town cause LT wasn't procing fast enough(And that is with Dracs and LWpb) although I use up'd Hoz rather than Exile.

I use:

85 Res Kira (um'd)

Enigma

72 res up'd Hoz (um'd)

2 20dex 220+ ravens

28 mara

LWpb 368/60 (low I know but got for 1hr can't complain)

Perf Gores

38/15 Dungos

17/16 anni

Switch:

2/5/2 CTA

Junk Spirit

(No torch since I farm the place and sell unid torches)

A few res sc's just to cap res against Meph aura.(300)

I feel the killing speed is quick and my life (after first LT proc) doesn't even budge, even with all 3 beating on me at the same time. 2.8k life with 5bo cta|||Ok well im pretty confident then, besides the fact i cant tele. I have never done ubers with pally before, only zon. My gear for my pally is this.

Kiras-70 res ( dont know what to socket with yet- UM is a choice.)

Last wish pb- 63 cb and 382 ed

Gores- close to perf 8% off

Maras-30 res

Loh- demon killing power

Fort- 30 res, 200% ed- whats not to love

Tgods- for lite absorb

Rings: 2 rare rings 1 10fcr with some res and dex other is just a rare str/ res ring (looking for better options- out of funds <----)

Low anni 12/11/9

Nothing in inventory for now. I need to get my wealth back up a little. but with all of this i should max res. i wanted tgods for now because of my lack of stacked res- was thinking about acquiring a wisp as well until i can locate some plain 5 resall scs. Any other ideas what about kiras? should i just Um it and forget about anything else? I was thinking about a 40ed/15 res all jewel.

没有评论:

发表评论